- What is acne (blackheads)?
- The main types of rashes on the face
- Causes of acne on the face
- How to get rid of acne at home with makeup?
- How quickly can acne be removed from the face?
- How to remove acne from the face using cosmetology?
- Acne prevention: how to forget about acne forever
Acne in any form is a serious problem that can be very difficult to solve. Acne is especially uncomfortable: if the method of treatment is incorrect, blackheads can become inflamed and leave behind a scar ( post-acne ). We will tell you how to get rid of acne on your face and give recommendations for the care of problem skin.
Shilajit is a rare substance found at the high altitude mountains of the Himalayas. It is said to be combination of at least 85 minerals and vitamins. It is free from any sort of chemical or artificial flavour.
Top Benefits of shilajit are : Blood pressure and Blood sugar ( Diabetes ) Control , Skin (Acne) , Hair , Female Fertility and Private health issues , Men Private health issues , Mental Health , Immune booster , anaemia and many more
What is acne (blackheads)?
Acne is a chronic inflammatory disease of the sebaceous hair follicles, characterized by overactive sebaceous glands and clogged pores with excess sebum and other impurities.
Acne or blackhead is a plug made of a mixture of sebum, sweat, dead skin cells of the epidermis and external environmental pollution, which clogs the sebaceous gland and its ducts.
Sebum oxidizes on contact with oxygen and acquires a characteristic dark shade – hence the name “black dots”. This plug creates an airless environment favorable for the growth of acne bacteria (Propionibacterium acnes or Malassezia), which cause acne recurrence.
The main types of rashes on the face
There are several types and symptoms of acne:
- Open comedonesare dense, superficial eruptions, usually gray or black. This type of acne is easy to remove with facial cleansing.
- Closed comedones (subcutaneous acne)are white, subcutaneous eruptions, the mechanism of occurrence of which is similar to the appearance of open acne. Closed comedones often turn into classic red acne: the accumulated sebum does not have an outlet and leads to painful inflammation.
- Papulesare dense red pimples without purulent contents.
- Pustulesare classic pimples with a purulent content and a red inflamed head, often leaving a stagnant spot.
- Nodes (nodules)– deep subcutaneous lumps , usually accompanied by the release of pus and leave behind scars.
- Pink (red) pimplesare signs of rosacea and do not depend on the sebaceous glands.
Causes of acne on the face
The appearance of acne in adults is most often associated with hyperandrogenism or increased sensitivity of the sebaceous glands to an increase in the synthesis and activity of male sex hormones. According to dermatologists, 23% of women of fertile age and 8% of adolescent girls face hyperandrogenism. Let us examine other possible factors and causes of the appearance of acne on the face.
- Hormonal imbalances
Acne is most often associated with changes in the hormonal system. Such changes occur during puberty, pregnancy, or during certain phases of the cycle. When an excess of male sex hormones appears in the body, the sebaceous glands actively produce sebum. Excess sebum, in turn, leads to the command of rashes at different ages.
Physiological characteristics in the hormonal background can be inherited from parents. If one of the parents in childhood was noted to have a tendency to develop acne, then there is a high probability that the child will likewise face the same problem.
- Improper diet An
unbalanced diet can also cause acne-causing hypodermic mites (Demodex): fried, fatty, salty, spicy foods, confectionery and flour products also cause increased sebum production.
- Frequent stress, lack of sleep
The stress hormone cortisol, produced by the adrenal glands during emotional turmoil or sleep disturbances, also activates the sebaceous glands.
- Failure to comply with the rules of personal hygiene
Insufficient cleansing and the habit of frequently touching the face with your hands also provoke the appearance of blackheads.
- Improper Skin Care
The main thing that you should pay special attention to is the right care for problem skin. Oily skin is prone to increased activity of the sebaceous glands. In this case, care for other types will not work, since it will not allow normalizing sebum secretion and removing excess sebum. A suitable beauty routine based on gentle cleansing, hydration, sebum regulation with antibacterial anti-inflammatory action will help keep acne in check.
What determines the location of acne on the face?
According to dermatologists, different types of skin rashes (pimples and large blackheads) occur at any age. Rashes are most often localized in the T-zone, since it is in this zone that the pores are almost always enlarged, and the sebaceous glands are most active: forehead, nose, chin. In the area of the cheeks and cheekbones, the skin is mostly dry, but acne can appear in this area as well. This is due to the individual physiological characteristics of the organism.
It is in the T-zone (nose, forehead, chin) that the largest number of sebaceous and sweat glands are located, contributing to the clogging of pores and the formation of blackheads.
- Pimples on the forehead indicate intestinal dysfunction;
- Acne on the chin – about possible hormonal disruptions and gastrointestinal disorders;
- Pimples on the nose are the result of malfunctioning of the pancreas and liver;
- Pimples on the cheeks can cause stomach problems.