Parents often find it difficult to know how best to organize their children’s vacation. Modern society offers many options – from health camps to group trips abroad. But this implies the separation of the child from the parents. In conditions of constant employment of adults, there is a factor of lack of communication between generations. That is why it is best to leave the city for at least a couple of days and introduce the child to ecological tourism.
What is ecotourism?
Imagine that instead of a boring rest on sun loungers with barbecue and karaoke, you go to the real Ural jungle – the very heart of our eco-park. There, where you can meet a hare, a roe deer and, if you’re lucky, a real bear!
Far from highways and asphalt roads, you will see why the nature of the Southern Urals is so glorious: see every stamen near an exotic rudd, find glades of rare lilies of the valley and even see a titmouse from Bazhov’s fairy tales. We guarantee that children will be delighted.
And here is a light option: to stay in the family camping of the Aspro Resort recreation center and teach children everything that little Redskin leaders need in the wild:
- pitch a tent;
- make a fire;
- cook food over the fire.
Camping conditions, of course, are not wild, but they are quite suitable for those who decided to taste the spirit of freedom.
Tips for those who go outdoors with children
Before going out into nature, you need to prepare things that are necessary for the hike:
- tent, “foam” or camping mat, sleeping bag;
- camping chair;
- flashlight and spare batteries for it;
- a skein of strong rope;
- ax and hacksaw;
- matches and paper for making fire;
- kettle, metal rope for hanging the kettle, hooks;
- dishes – ladle, knives, spoons, bowls, mugs, can opener, cutting board;
- products – bread, cereals, pasta, canned food, condensed milk, spices, vegetables (carrots, potatoes), sunflower oil, tea, coffee, sweets (not chocolate);
- warm clothes (even if a hike is planned in the heat);
- removable linen;
- spare shoes (sneakers, gym shoes);
- first aid kit – bandage, cotton wool, plaster, iodine, hydrogen peroxide, activated charcoal, pain relievers, validol, individual drugs that you or your child need;
- personal hygiene products;
- toilet paper, napkins;
Additionally, you can bring badminton rackets, cards, a fishing rod and a guitar so that the time spent with your parents is interesting.